2
Asked by logan1 - 4 years ago
How can I transfer a photo from My space to Facebook? I am clueless.
All Answers
Sort By
Show
kc5255 Level 38 / Out of the Workforce
-
How to Upload Photos to Facebook
Go to www.facebook.com and log on with your Facebook user name and password. Then select the "Photos" link from the left navigation bar.

Click the "My Photos" link at the top of the page and then select "Create a Photo Album" under the "My Photos" header on the next page

Add the required album information such as the album name and privacy settings and click "Create Album."

Navigate the site. You will be taken to a window where you'll be able to look through the photos on your computer (at left) and select the photos you'd like to upload by clicking on a check box next to the picture and choosing "Upload."

Surf on over to the "Try the Simple Uploader" link at the bottom of the upload window. This will take you to a page that allows you to choose your photos one by one rather than all at once. Make sure to agree to the Terms of Use before selecting the "Upload Photos" link.

If you have a Mac and currently use a version of i-Photo that meets the proper installation requirements, you also have the option to upload your photos through the Facebook Exporter software. Simply click the "Check out the Facebook Exporter for iPhoto" link, download the application and follow the installation and usage instructions on the download page.
http://www.ehow.com/how_2302401_upload-p...
Whatornot Level 2
-
Before you can upload to facebook or any other site you need the photo on your PC. You say you have it at My Space. If it is not on your PC you need to R-click on the photo then select "save picture" or "save as" and save it where you can easily find it. Thereafter you can follow the guide KC5255 has given.