Ask Questions, Get Answers
2
Points
Asked by magsfeet - 4 years ago
All Answers
Sort By
Show
cooperman69 Level 2
Answered 4 years ago
-
Not enough unfortunately. All this talk of proportional representation, but what's the point if only 65% of the electorate vote? The other 35% could all have been Lib Dems!
Make voting a legal necessity first, then they can talk about changing the rules.
Related Questions
Need Answers Instantly?
About this Question
Open Question
- Compliments
1 Answer
1K Views
Question Discussion
Top Users this Week
kelarsen Level 43 College
+351
Exp
labarca Level 69 PhD
+208
Exp
rredrick Level 48 Grad School
+203
Exp
korthal Level 37 College
+177
Exp
Sebailda Level 29 High School
+145
Exp
Additional Links