Ask Questions, Get Answers
Asked by emilbryan39 - 4 years ago
copies of proof of residency such as old drivers license old utility bills car registration ect
All Answers
Sort By
kattmanndawg Level 27 / Here's My 2ยข Worth..
Answered 4 years ago
Actually your parole officer (or an official) can help you acquire certain documents. Their slogan is you are now a reformed citizen, to just plop you out on the streets with no means is just asking for a rebound and is very unfair.. seek government help (through s.s. and such).. Good luck.
Related Questions
Need Answers Instantly?
About this Question
Open Question
- Compliments
1 Answer
Question Discussion
Additional Links