2
Asked by jellayyy - 3 years ago
All Answers
Sort By
Show
joensf Level 79
7
sometimes it's just the way your looking at it. hope ya feel better

here's a song that i like

Lynn Anderson -- Rose Garden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO4wcNVbY...

really hope things get better. :)
Additional Details added 3 years ago
and as you grow older it does get better, not so sure as ya get real old, > 80
Compliments from
Kwamena Level 2 / Teacher
7
Life is full of tribulation, vexation and desperation. Why do we suffer? I think we suffer for all different types of reasons. Sometimes we suffer just because of the stupidity of other people and it is randomness. Sometimes we suffer because of our stupidity and we need growth. I think fighting the fact that it will be difficult makes life more difficult.

I think life is difficult because we don't accept some basic things. One of those basic things is our emotions. They lead us in the way we should go if we are honest about them and haven't messed them up by playing with them.

Don't stunt your emotions and your life won't be that difficult because things won't frustrate you as much. People get frustrated because they don't get mad at things and then get over it. You can get over anything. God wishes you to get over everything and he will strengthen you. But sometimes he has to make you suffer to get your attention because we tend to not pay attention due to our egos.
Compliments from
adw61 Level 55 / Writer
7
The first step in making your life better is accepting that it won't always be rosy. Things happen. Sometimes, bad things happen. You can learn how to avoid most of them but some, like a death in the family or a plane crashing into your house, are beyond your control.
You have no idea how annoying it is to have people give me the old "Oh you poor thing!" response when they find out I've had 8 heart attacks. I tell them I'm not the "poor thing." The "poor thing" died after his first, second or third, or is suffering from a disease much more painful and debilitating than my own. They can't understand. They say, "But you've had 8 heart attacks. That HAS to suck!"
No. I've SURVIVED 8 heart attacks, and that is a wonderful thing, at least for me. (Not so much for the people who can't stand me, but for me, it's just fine.)
I use this example to illustrate a point: Your attitude will go a long way to determining what kind of life you have; one that constantly "sucks," or a normal life, with its highs and lows, its good times and bad.
The way I look at it, if, in the end, you have laughed more than you've cried, you win.
Source Experience
Compliments from
iSeventeen Level 7
2
We sometimes encounter tough times in our life but that is normal. Sometimes we have to go through challenges so we can finally understand the important parts and lessons there is to learn and remember. Just remember that life isn't just all about problems. Their are days that are full of happiness and some full of problems but they are given because of a reason. God will never give us difficulties that we could not overcome.

Remember, after the rain comes a rainbow.
Compliments from
Sparky5458 Level 63 / Retired Golfer
2
Life ain't difficult, just some of the things we have to do to survive.
Compliments from
scott1928 Level 36 / Minister
2
If life is difficult, it is because you made it that way. Each and everyone of us make decisions every day that can result in a good or bad day. Life, itself, had nothing to do with it. It's just an 'innocent bystander'.
Compliments from