2
Asked by djevans50 - 1 year ago
Additional Details added 1 year ago
they want me to mail out items sent to me at my home they will provide the lables not cost to me and then they will pay 20.00 for completed shipments
All Answers
Sort By
Show
labarca Level 64
Answered 1 year ago
2
Don't know who they are but most things that seem
too good to be true usually are.

Personally, I steer clear of those offers.
Compliments from
Sparky5458 Level 63 / Retired Golfer
Answered 1 year ago
-
What is their web address?
morrie Level 50
Answered 1 year ago
1
This most likely is a scam. Why should they hire you to do what they could do from their own facility? Usually, this is part of moving stolen goods and most of all, you are not only enabling crime, you won't get paid either. Don't do it.
Compliments from
monalisasmiles Level 1
Answered 1 year ago
1
Big scam they have stolen my info .and opened a lot of accounts online and purchase items. Then boxes are sent to you to ship out. The Postage is even paid by stolen credit cards. don't do it. My Post office and Police Dept are now on this. Do not send them any info. delete them completely from your computer. They will ruin your credit, they have affected 3 people in my town.
Compliments from
hloisg55 Level 1
Answered 1 year ago
-
I received an email with an offer for a work at home position. I faxed a resume to them. When they requested a copy of my drivers license I wanted to check them out further. I contacted the Secretary of State for the state of Colorado. They sent me to a website to check the business license of ABC. Every business has to have a license issued by the Secretary of State Department. NO!! They do not have a license. I checked the address, it is for an office building for lease(which really doesn't mean much). Their fax number is a cell phone. The cell phone is probably a pre-paid disposable they can discard (it can't be traced). I was told to request more information from them before I sent anything else out. Guess what! I have not heard anything yet. No, wait, they did email requesting me to resend my info.
Source Secretary of State Dept. and internet white and yellow pages. Phone number search