1
Asked by karley - 8 months ago
All Answers
Sort By
Show
mw2013 Level 1
Answered 8 months ago
1
Hi just imagine

you are in a care home, lets say you got dementia. no answer few questions:

- i dont like to get up from bed as life is to sad, what will happen with me
- i dont want to eat anything, what will happen with me

-i dont remember my name, and no one calls me by my name, what will happen
- my HCA read for me my book ever day, will this help me remember things and feel better

Few more questions like this and you got your answer

hope this will help
Compliments from
RMark Level 26 / Project Manager
Answered 8 months ago
3
First, read what your book has to say about it. Your teachers know the difference between an honest answer and a copied and pasted one.

Therefore, read the chapter, and see what you can apply the knowledge, so your answer can have a personal ring to it. Such will show that you have a modest grasp on the concept - which is all that is expected for those that are not in an MBA program - and that you are attempting to apply them.

You never know it even affect your self-esteem in a positive way because you will be prepared. Being prepared can grant you confidence, which in-turn can help to solidify your individual identity, and can create or restore stable equilibrium (homeostasis) of personal well-being.
Additional Details added 8 months ago
I hate editing, but it is important:

First, read what your book has to say about the concepts you've mentioned. Understand that your teachers will know the difference between an honest answer and a copied and pasted one.

Therefore, read the chapter, and see how you can convey that you are applying the knowledge. If your answer can have a personal ring to, such will show that you have a modest grasp on the concept - which is all that is expected for those that are not in an MBA program - and that you are attempting to apply them.

You never know it can even affect your self-esteem in a positive way because you will be prepared. Being prepared can grant you confidence, which in-turn can help to solidify your individual identity, and can create or restore a stable equilibrium (homeostasis) pertaining to your personal well-being.
Compliments from
Richard Level 76 / Retired Dentist
Answered 3 months ago
-
Know who you are and have good self esteem to have good well being.