0
Asked by elaine1962 - 5 years ago
I went to their website, www.simplesavingscard.com to check it out and could find no "catches" in writing, so I was wondering if anyone else has received one of these cards and if so, have they tried it, and if so, did it really save any money and was there a "catch"?
Best Answer
WannKnow Level 38 / L.P.N.,B.A.,B.S.
-
there are numerous discount Rx and Med TX sites, all proclaiming to be the one for everyone. ProCare, MDP?\/MSP, Points of Care, etc. just to name a few. I can't find anything on them though. Guess we will just have to have faith as we stumble through this dilemma we call the health care crisis.
All Answers
Sort By
Show
musthavethings Level 1
-
Go to ------->>>> http://www.FreeRXSavings.com

Request Your Free Card by mail or print and use Today !!!

Worked for me ..... :)

Saved an Ton of money on RX Prescriptions and There is Absolutely "NO COST"!!!

------------ < Print and Use Today or Request Free One by Mail >--------------

Program Benefits
Save up to 75% on your prescription medications with this free program!

http://www.FreeRXSavings.com
mamatootie Level 1
-
I had a prescription saving card that was a national plan to be used at lots of pharmacies and although it was better than nothing most discounts were only about 10% and many times pretty lousy like only a dollar or no discount at all.

I now have a card that is specific to a reputable national pharmacy and it is wonderful. I always get a discount and the discounts are more in the 30 -40% range and sometimes even 75%. I always get my prescriptions filled at the same pharmacy anyways.
Source been there