0
Asked by dyln - 5 years ago
How can I change the frequency of a remote control car that I am getting. The company of the remote control car that i am getting is called Super Drifters I think... The point: I have been told that their is only two frequences... and for three of my friends and myself that want to race against each other... we can't, because there is only two frequencies... so what will end up happening is one remote control will probably control one other, or two other or even all three cars.. if it's on the same frequncy! as you can imagine it sucks! please help me figure out a way to create an independant frequency for my remote control car. Im trying to find an answer along the lines of... splitting frequencies quadband or triband... but really, im pritty clue less. Please help :-) thanks. Dylan
Best Answer
kc5255 Level 38 / Out of the Workforce
-
Always consult your manual to make sure you’re using the correct frequency, and for instructions on how to change frequency. As long as you’re running your RC by yourself, all you need to do is follow the manufacturer’s instructions on how to choose the correct frequency for your vehicle. But when it comes to race time or even just practicing with friends, you’ll need to make sure every one has their own frequency or the signals will get crossed. If you’re at an official race, the organizers take care of this by providing each racer with a specific frequency and a flag with which to mark your car. In order to avoid crossed signals, you’ll need to make sure when practicing that you follow a similar process.

To read and learn more by clicking on this link
http://www.rccarssite.com/rccarbegin.htm