3. You can use a standard caterer's symbol, such as a chef's hat, on your business card as your
4. Suppose you're a caterer who specializes in cooking and serving meals in the client's house. What type of catering service are you providing?
A. No-service catering
B. Partial-service catering
C. Full-service catering
D. On-premise catering
5. Which of the following is the best way to get your catering business started?
A. Research your area and develop a marketing strategy.
B. Wait for your excellent food and service to build you a good image and reputation.
C. Leave your business cards every appropriate place you can.
D. Get involved with local organizations and become a speaker.
6. Which of the following would you want to do when developing a marketing position?
A. Position yourself in an untapped consumer market.
B. Go after the same demographic as other area caterers.
C. Market yourself as a general caterer willing to accept any type of job.
D. Emphasize your inexperience and gain clients by charging a much cheaper price.
7. A new caterer, working off premise, typically invests less than _______ to open a catering business.
8. On your business card, you position your business as "the area's most creative cookery." This phrase is your
B. business name.
9. The planned effort to present a unique image through newspapers, community events, and other visible places is called
C. public relations.
D. press release.
10. Leon is catering a luncheon. He is only supplying the food. What kind of catering service is he providing?
C. Corporate catering
About this Question
Top Users this Week